We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

Mumbai, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

I am planning to travel Manali from mumbai with three of my friends in first week of December, plan is to travel on our own bookings for flights , hotels and travelling inside Manali, please anyone can advice how much cost per head will come for one week trip by flight both ways.

How to reach Manali from Mumbai.

I want to know places to visit in Manali, hotel costs, travelling cost inside Manali, adventure sports cost if there will be any in december month, first week.

India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

I am not too sure about flights to Manali. I would advise flying to Delhi or Chandigarh and then taking a bus to Manali.

Use TA resources on Manali for more info.

tripadvisor.in/Tourism-g297618-Manali_Himach…

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
15,167 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

Hi

Nearest airport to manali is in bhutnar near kullu with regular flight to Delhi but its better to transfer to delhi or chandigarh by flight and then to manali by volvo or cab.Chandigarh is closer to manali.

Thanx

Edited: 20 August 2014, 08:59
Bharuch, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

Delhi Kullu flight is in morning. take 1 hrs.30 minutes

Surat, India
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

Take a flight frm mumbai to chandigarh and a volvo bus from chandigarh to manali..

Total cost depends on type of hotel u choose.. it could b around 25k per person for a week trip.. book flight and hotel in 2 month advance with genuine agent to get gud discount..

Thr are lots of travel aget on mall road and thy wil guide u on places to visit..

Surat, India
Level Contributor
86 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

Take a flight frm mumbai to chandigarh and a volvo bus from chandigarh to manali..

Total cost depends on type of hotel u choose.. it could b around 25k per person for a week trip.. book flight and hotel in 2 month advance with genuine agent to get gud discount..

Thr are lots of travel aget on mall road and thy wil guide u on places to visit..

6. Re: Please advice how to reach manali from mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:16