We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali - Honeymoon - Last week of January, 2015

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Manali - Honeymoon - Last week of January, 2015

Dear All....

I am planning to spend 4Nights/5Days in Manali with my wife during last week of January, 2015. This is going to be our 2nd Honeymoon :-)

I have been going through all the reviews on the Forums but I guess I am still confused. :-(

Please help me on the following queries:

1. Can we experience live snowfall during last week of January, 2015? I know its difficult to predict, but experienced people may help a bit :-)

2. Somewhere I read that this period (last week of January) is extreme winter season and thus people should prefer staying closer to THE MALL road as it might be difficult to commute due to lot of Snow everywhere. On some thread, it is also mentioned that many hotels remain shut due to off season. Is this true?

3. My total budget exclusively for spending on hotel (for 4N/5D) is maximum 20,000. Which hotel is the Best option? Please suggest 3-4 options (based upon VIEW from room, luxurious quality of interiors along with due amenities etc.) so that it becomes easier to compare and decide.

4. As of now I have shortlisted Snow Valley Resort, Rock Manali, Honeymoon Inn. But please do suggest if there are better options.

Thanks & Regards !

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,565 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali - Honeymoon - Last week of January, 2015

If you want stay close to the mall road, may try Johnson Lodge, Snow Valley Resort, Piccadilly Resorts. Heavy snow is likely to be there in Jan end and these hotels are easily accessible even in snow.

Edited: 04 September 2014, 17:15
2. Re: Manali - Honeymoon - Last week of January, 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 06:16