We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advise in Katra

houston
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
Save Topic
Hotel advise in Katra

We're 2 adults and 2 kids..Going to Vaishno devi in July2012...Looking for hotel accomodation for 2 nights in Katra...What hotel you can suggest we want neat and clean coming frm US...On Expedia I'm showing that many hotels avbl just two of'm...Dates r 13 and 14 jul....What do u suggest about Shankar palace hotel?...Is it gud?...

Which website you guys can suggest to go and book hotel and I can see more hotel avalability....But please suggest which hotel is gud as per your advise?...Is there any Vaishno devi hotel website as well?....Is july 13,14,15 dates will be busy?...Can we book our helicopter servicr overthere?...Or not a good idea...overthere.

Thanks a lot.

Jammu City, India
Destination Expert
for Kashmir, Srinagar
Level Contributor
2,758 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel advise in Katra

Kc Residency / Country inn or Rah villa is best option to stay in katra

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel advise in Katra

13-15 July would certainly be a very busy time as there would be school holidays almost all over India and as this is a weekend you can expect major tourist activity at this time

i stayed at the hotel White which is the only 5 star property -as they claim in Katra, and the stay was very very pleasant

3. Re: Hotel advise in Katra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2012, 10:16