We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mundan at Vaishno ma

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Mundan at Vaishno ma

We plan to get mundan of our son don at Vaishno devi. Please can some one advise, where this can be done ? Few people said that this can be done at Bhawan and some others said, this can only be done at Ban ganga, the place where the climb starts?

Please advise.

Mentioned in this post
Vaishno Devi Mandir
Vaishno Devi Mandir
1,962 Reviews
Jammu City, India
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mundan at Vaishno ma

Hello Holysmokerule

Basically its happend in mansar lake which is 62 km away from jammu. this place has unique importance for mundan.but no one like to go here. so second option for you is banganga which is used to mundan for male children.here you find some priest for complete this process.

and after you can do darshan of mata vaishno devi.

Thank You

Vishal Chauhan

Pune, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Mundan at Vaishno ma

I want to do mondan ceremony of 9 months daughter at banganga during vaisno maa darshan.

Can we do it or not pls anyone can help me regarding this info.

My mail id... banshilal99@gmail.com

PLS REPLY.......

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
17,586 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mundan at Vaishno ma

Hi

Mundan can be done in banganga.There you can easily find priest for process and barber for mundan.

4. Re: Mundan at Vaishno ma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 06:17