We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Noida, Uttar...
11 posts
Save Topic
Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Hello,

Anyone know about prepaid taxi at srinagar airport?? Or what is the best way to reach out hotel from sringar airport?

196 replies to this topic
Navi Mumbai, India
4 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Is there snow in gulmarg in june 2nd week 2014

Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
Level Contributor
2,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Dear,

You might see snow on stage 2 Gandola.

Regards

Sunny

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

How much does a small car cost from srinagar airport to dal lake if booked from the prepaid booth?Are the drivers reliable?I will e travelling alone tommorow

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,955 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Normally they charge Rs.600-700 for Indica or similar, from airport to Dal Gate/Nehru Park/Boulevard Road.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 12:16
New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Thank You Ashish Da

1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Sir can you please tell me which is the best way to trel kashmir with diff. Packages or with our own

I want to know the rate of taxi from jammu to kashmir

We are 4 adult

And reach by 28may morning at jammu and over return booking on 2nd june 11.15am from jammu

Need information regarding hotels and taxi in srinagar as I plan to isit gulmarg and sonmarg and bit confuess between the gulmarg and pahalgam which is the best to visit

What is the taxi rate for srinagar to sonmarg and gulmarg

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Dear Mr.CleanMan,

Srinagar being the center point to all the destinations should be preferable.

Taj has its own restaurant so no need to worry. ( Other restaurants are far as the taj is located on a hill ) ( No Markets within 1 Km.

Shops without bargain ( well i havent heard of them till now. )

Taxi shouldnt be a issue, but it is better to book in advance you may call Mr. Raouf on +919419055366. best service is guaranteed with him.

The same Guy Mr. Raouf will help you organize your tour.

There are several courier companies in Srinagar like FedEx, First Flight and even a general post office in Srinagar.

Have a safe trip

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,622 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Srinagar has plenty of Taxis, even in peak tourist season.

We have just returned from our Kashmir Trip. There was huge tourist rush, in fact there was approx. 1 KM long queue at Gulmarg Gondola. Srinagar too was packed, but there was no shortage and a large no. of taxis were available....

Airport-Srinagar or vice versa is Rs. 600 in Tavera.

Surat, India
4 posts
Save Reply
39. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

Hi,

I want to visit the kashmir in the end of october..

Can you please guide me for the whole trip of kashmir.. i want the guidence for 6 days. i will come to srinagar by flight. what will be the atmoshper during those days ? and what will be the car rent of indica for this 6 days trip?

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport

COMPLETE KASHMIR TOUR (CHRISMATIC KASHMIR ) ( STT GROUP OF HOLIDAYS )

05 Nights/ 06 Days

Day 01: Arrival-Srinagar

On arrival at Srinagar airport reception and transfer to Srinagar , full day sight seeing tour of Srinagar. Overnight In Hotel.

Day 02 Srinagar / Sonmarg /Srinagar

Full day excursion to Sonmarg (Golden Meadow) The distance of about 83 kms will be covered about 2-½ hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lakes. Enjoy horse riding up to Thajwas glacier and sledge riding on snow. Late Evening drive back to Srinagar for overnight stay.

Day 03 Srinagar Pahalgam

After breakfast transfer to Pahalgam. day at leisure. You may go for walks or pony ride to one of the many beautiful spots around Pahalgam like Dabyan, Kashmir valley, waterfall, Kani marg, Shiv temple, Mamleshwar temple. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.

Day 04 Pahalgam-Gulmarg.

Transfer to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 160 kms will be covered in about 4 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view reroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs. Chair Lifts ( Gondola Ride ) for mountain ride are also available.

Day 05 Gulmarg- Srinagar.

Afternoon transfer and sightseeing tour of Srinagar visiting Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jahangir in 1632 AD, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jahangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan and ChesmeShahi (Royal Spring) ChesmeShahi is the smallest of the three Mughal gardens of Kashmir. Meaning Royal Spring, Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan set up the Kashmir Chashmashahi Mughal Gardens in 1632 AD. The garden is quite famous for spring of energizing digestive mineral water inside it. Chashmashahi Garden of Kashmir offers a striking view of the scenic Dal Lake and the neighbouring mountains. The garden has a number of terraces, with several fountains built right through its centre.

All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory. Overnight stay in Hotel.

Day 06 Srinagar- -Departure.

On time transfer to Srinagar airport for your onward journey.

Car rent for indica should be 1700.00 per day. ( Mobile number of car hire person : 09906681804 )

Edited: 12 June 2014, 07:59
Reply to: Prepaid taxi from srinagar airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted