We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Vijayawada, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Dear Ashish sir,

Pls accept our sincere thanks for our successful trip to Kashmir from mar30th to apr3rd. Your suggestions helped me a lot in framing the trip. When we went there, Kashmir is absolute peaceful. We had a wonderful hospitality of Mr.Firdous of Blooming dale hotel. He is so caring. He had given daily tips which are really useful. Also Kashmir people especially in Pahalgam local van driver and guide in Gulmarg are really helpful. I suggest every one to go Kashmir with positive mind, you will really enjoy. Also the hotel guy Mr.Tariq of Hotel Neeltop is friendly and helpful, although hotel is just ok.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,940 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

chalapathi1977

Thanks for the feedback. Travellers get help from this forum. But when they complete the tour, most of them forget to acknowledge the help.

AshisRoy

Edited: 08 April 2013, 08:50
Bangalore, India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Can you provide details of itinerary, hotel as well as transport details?

Thanks

3. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 14:05
Pune, India
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

it is possible to visit sintan top in april

5. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 13:55
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Hello 121nil123

Yes you can visit sinthan pass in april . actully this is the best time to visit this place.as you know this pass is on kishtwar and srinagar road. so you can visit some beautiful scenes during your travel to sinthan.

In your way you see beautiful wood houses and inclined roof tops with yellow green paddy fields.

So i think this is the best time for sinthan visit. go ahead and plan your trip

Thank You

Vishal chauhan

Mumbai (Bombay...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

I am planning to visit Kashmir on 26th April 2014 for 6N 7 days . Can someone please send me the itnerniary as well as packages available for this trip.

We are 4 adults and 2 kids of which one is 2 yrs old.

I would also like to know if this is the right time to travel and will I be able to see the Tulips ?

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,940 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Vallary

You need to pre-pone your travel dates to first week of April to get blooming tulips.

Itinerary -

D1 Arr Srinagar Airport, check-in to houseboat/hotel

D2 Srinagar - local s/s + Shikara ride & shopping

D3 Srinagar-Sonmarg-Srinagar

D4 To Gulmarg- Gondola ride etc, overnight stay

D5 To Pahalgam (approx 5 hrs), afternoon at leisure

D6 Pahalgam - local s/s

D7 To Srinagar airport and fly out.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 06:57
Pahalgam, India
Destination Expert
for Jammu and Kashmir
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

Dear

In April also the Sinthan top is snowbound so would be difficult to visit in April.

Regards

Sunny

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Successfully completed Kashmir Trip

I am planning to visit Kashmir on 10th April 2014 for 5N 6 days . Can someone please send me the itnerniary as well as packages available for this trip.

We are 5 adults and 1 kid 3 yrs old.

Also let me know the hotels/houseboat I could opt for (not very expensive but which could suit middle class pocket)