We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Srinagar Trip for 3 nights from 15th August to 18th August

Which Srinagar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Topic
Srinagar Trip for 3 nights from 15th August to 18th August

Hi, i planned a trip to Kashmir from 15th August to 18th August due to 4 continous leaves at office. The filght will reach srinagar a 7 am and return flight is at 1:30 pm on 18th. We booked Walisons for 3 nights at Srinagar. Since its 15th August and i have read a lot that it better to be at some place other than Srinagar. I was thinkng to visit Sonmarg on 15th - Return by night. Then Gulmarg on 16th - Return by Night. And spend the entire Sunaday and Monday morning at Srinagar...I am concerned about the travelling costs within these destinations. Its 13th Today....please guide for a better itinerary, if possible.

Thanks

Ankush

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
34,822 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Srinagar Trip for 3 nights from 15th August to 18th August

You can move to Sonmarg straight from Srinagar airport on 15/8. Because, a strike likely to be there in Srinagar. Remaining plan is okay.

Edited: 13 August 2014, 15:53
2. Re: Srinagar Trip for 3 nights from 15th August to 18th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17