We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ladakh holiday trip

kolkata
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
ladakh holiday trip

We have a plane to go Leh ladakh on next yeaR. FROM kolkata by trin to kalka then next.....plz make a trip. I love lakes, vally, snow peaks .so, plz refered me the places with estimited budget we are 6nos. thanks make the trip with max to max 9-10 days.

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,622 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ladakh holiday trip

Dear put some efforts, research the threads and at least make a basic itinerary. Your query sems like you are putting it up to a travel agent.

kolkata
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ladakh holiday trip

I have given efforts but there are lot of place to visit during 15days or more. so I have no idea about leh ladakh map .so I can under stand from where we wil start?...from manali road to keylong. plz help me.

kolkata
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ladakh holiday trip

I have given efforts but there are lot of place to visit during 15days or more. so I have no idea about leh ladakh map .so I can under stand from where we wil start?...from manali road to keylong. plz help me.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,878 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ladakh holiday trip

I can suggest you the easiest way, since you are from Kolkata, have a visit to the office of MakeMy Trip in Ideal Plaza, Sarat Bose Road, its near Minto Park. Meet Sohini,incharge of domestic sector. She will assist you. They have done more than 100 trips in this summer for Leh/ladakh. The price they offered was extremely lucrative inclusive of Airfare. Even they had to charter the flight to meet the exhorbitant demand.....hey, am I sounds agent of MMT?? No, I dont promote any agency. But the fact is, I felt, you might get a good deal there, thats why I recommend. Go and judge yourself.

Edited: 22 September 2010, 09:29
5. Re: ladakh holiday trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 04:16