Day 0 : Start from Bangalore late evening flight and reach Delhi late night.
Day 1 : Depart from Delhi and reach Leh first flight in the morning
Rest & acclimatization. Evening Shanti Stupa & Leh market. Overnight at Leh.
Day 2 : Local sight seeing, Hemis, Thiksey, Shey, Stok, Stakna and Leh palace.Overnight at Leh.
Day 3 : Khardungla to Hunder. Sightseeing & hopefully bactrian camels! Overnight at Hunder.
Day 4 : Panamik & Sumur sightseeing and back to Leh through Khardungla. Overnight at Leh.
Day 5 : Trip to Tso moriri through the Indus river road Through Upshi, Himya & Chumathang. Overnight at Tso moriri.
Day 6 : Visit Karzok and go to Panong Tso through Chumathang road. Overnight at Panong Tso.
Day 7 : Witness the morning sunrise over Panong Tso and return to Leh via Chang La and Durbuk so that we see a different route while going and a differnt while returning. Overnight at Leh.
Day 8 : Sham valley, Lamayuru, confluence of Indus and Alichi. Retun to Leh and stay overnight.
Day 9 : Start early from Leh and cover Tso kar and reach Sarchu overnight.
Day 10 : Start from Sarchu and reach Manali
Day 11 : Sightseeing at manali, Start by evening bus to Delhi.
Day 12 : Delhi to Bangalore.
1) Do you think there is anything obviously missed out ?
2) Any AMS related lapses in this plan ?
3) Do you think we will be able to to start from Leh do Tso kar and reach Sarchu in time ?
4) If we leave Sarchu in the morning ( early) can we make it to Rohtang pass before sunset so that we could see it ?
5) Will we reach manali by 10 in the night atleast ?
6) Should we stop overnight on the Leh - Manali road at some other place.
Pls mail me at Soberintherain@gmail.com