We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Bengaluru, India
7 posts
Save Topic
Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

I am a solo traveler from Bangalore , planning to Visit Leh Ladak in July /August 2014 . I am new to solo traveling so little scared . I have lot of interest in seeing new places , so would like to cover entire Leh ladak .I Am flexible with Itinerary and dates . Looking for like-minded travelers to partner & share the expenses.Looking for budget travel . If anyone planning similar trip . Please get in touch

Drop me a mail at "deep dot csm at gmail dot com "

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hi Deep,

Please look into my post. Let me know if you are interested to join.

tripadvisor.in/…58867353

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hi Deep

I'm looking for a travel bud too. I'm in Leh from 31st to 6th. No return booked yet

Gurgaon, Haryana...
Level Contributor
4 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

hello,am a travel photographer from gurgaon,am looking for somebody who can join me on this trip to spiti , nubra n leh by road. i will be camping extensively so cut the cost and will be driving suv. this trip will be for documentry of nomadic people and villagers on the way. if anyone is interested then plz write to me at dsm.andrews@gmail.com. thia trip will be for 20days atleast. will prefer the partner to know driving. its good if both of us drive turn by turn.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hi Deep

I'm a solo female traveller. I'm travelling to Lahual & Spiti in August (14-22 August). I'll be moving from Delhi, Please let me know if you are interested, I'm also searching for travel partners. My Email ID is kiranbisht.19@gmail.com

Gurgaon, Haryana...
Level Contributor
4 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hello Nomad6592, i dont know would you be comfortable travelling with me to leh n spiti. If you want to give a thought to it,this trip would be by road and will be camping and doing homestays to cut down the cost. Also would be doing lot of photography and documentrary etc. In india its still a taboo to travel single with either gender. The only condition is the fellow traveller should know driving(Nissan Terrano) and share all the fuel n vehicle cost,since i would be taking the vehicle on rent. the travel would be from gurgaon. If interested,kindly mail at dsm.andrews@gmail.com

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hi DSMAndrews & Nomad6592.........just read ur postings here. Please let me know your tentative cost, plan and itinerary. I am also looking for travel partners. But 20 days will not be possible for me. I can only manage 10-11 days. I am a solo male and will start from Delhi.

Enjoy!!!

Happyness.

Gurgaon, Haryana...
Level Contributor
4 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

Hi,will be great to have you in my trip but number of days will be less,if we want to cover spiti along with leh. and leh has loads of things to offer. i have been there in leh and realized 10 days will be like touching n coming.whereas am thinking of camping and pitching tent next to nomads. see if you extend to 20days or refer any of your friend . contact me at 09810248664

8. Re: Leh Ladak in July /August 2014. Looking for travel Buddy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 05:16