We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip advise to LEH

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Topic
Trip advise to LEH

I'm planning a trip with my cousins to Leh in june-july 2014. We gonna fly to Srinagar and start the trip from there. Want to know if there are any self driven options in Srinagar. Also wants to get some information about the camping sites and tents options in Leh..

Ju-Leh Adventure
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Bike Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours
Zanskar Kanishka Expeditions
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Hiking & Camping Tours, Cultural Tours, Day Trips
Wet N Wild Explorations
Multi-day Tours, River Rafting & Tubing, Kayaking & Canoeing, Hiking & Camping Tours
Dreamland Trek & Tour
Multi-day Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
1. Re: Trip advise to LEH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 14:44
Bhuj
Level Contributor
19 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip advise to LEH

I'm planning a trip with my family to Leh in june 1st week 2014. We will fly to leh and start the trip from there. Want to know if any body want to shere taxi with us can contact me. We are small family of two adult and a child. Any couple or small family will be better.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip advise to LEH

hey , try to get flight from srinagar to leh it hardly takes 25 mins .but the journey will be beautiful watching high cliff mountains .we have done the same every wednesday air india flight is available

Edited: 22 December 2013, 13:32
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip advise to LEH

try to approach travel agencies which will be plenty at market

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip advise to LEH

It will be better to hire the services of some local travel agency, they can help you. If you want I can recommend you some travel agencies

Kurukshetra, India
Level Contributor
4,809 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip advise to LEH

Hi

Once I started a thread that which travel agencies provide shared travel in Leh , got no response

Most of tourists are facing this problem as local travel is costly

Please share names of travel agencies

7. Re: Trip advise to LEH

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 14:12
8. Re: Trip advise to LEH

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 14:44
9. Re: Trip advise to LEH

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 07:17