We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Hi,

I am planning for Leh Ladakh tour from 23rd July to 2nd August 2014. I would be flying from Mumbai to Srinagar and will land Srinagar by 4 p.m. Apart from covering maximum places in Leh and its surroundings i would also love to cover 1 or 2 days in Kashmir or Srinagar like Sonmarg etc....

Once i land at Srinagar airport, how should i start my trip really getting confused...

Can you please suggest an itinerary which would help me to cover maximum places.

Thank you in advance for all your help on this post.

1. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2014, 15:09
Mumbai...
Level Contributor
3 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Hello Imran,

Thank you for your inputs.

But i am not looking out to spend 4 to 5 days in Kashmir. Once i land at Srinagar airport will rather go to Leh first and if i cover all the major attractions in Leh and if time permits i can spend 1-2 days in Kashmir.

Ahmedabad, India
Level Contributor
382 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Dear Darshan,

Below is itinerary for ladakh.

23-July: Arrival at srinagar. Night at srinagar.

24-July: srinagar sightseen. night at srinagar.

25-July: Srinagar to Mulbekh/kargil. Night at mulbekh/kargil.

26-July: mulbekh/kargil to leh. Enroute visit sham vally sightseen. Night at leh.

27-July: arrange permit for nubra and pangong. Evening visit to Shanti stupa. Night at leh.

28-July: Leh palace, Hemmis, thiksey and shey monastery visit. Night at leh.

29-July: Leh to nubra valley. Night at nubra.

30-July: Nubra valley to leh. Night at leh.

31-July: Leh to pangong. night at pangong.

1-Aug: Pangong to leh. Night at leh.

2-Aug: Departure from leh.

Leh, India
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Hello DArshan,

This is Manzoor(Travel Agent)Leh Ladakh.May be you can follow this itinerary

1st Day:Arrive Srinagar.Over night in Srinagar(Hotel or House boat)

2nd Day:Srinagar local tour:Visiting Dal gate,Mughul gardens,Pari mehal,Shankar Achariya,Chash Ma Shie,Lunch and tour to old city tour.O N in Srinagar

3rd Day:Srinagar-Gulmarg-Srinagar.O N in Srinagar

4th Day:Srinagar-PaahalGam-Srinagar.O N in Srinagar

5th Day:Srinagar-Son Marg-Kargil.O N in Kargil

6th Day:Kargil-Lamayuru-Sangam-Magnetic Hill-Patther Sahb-Leh.O N in Leh

7th Day:Leh monasteries,Places and city tour.O N in Leh

8th Day:Leh-Kharg dung La-Nubra Valley.O N in Nubra Valley

9th Day:Nubra valley tour and back to Leh.O N in Leh

10th Day:Leh-Pangong Lake.O N in Pangong lake

11th Day:Pangong Lake-Leh.O N in Leh

12th Day:Departure

Regards Manzoor

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Hi, we are planing same trip, at same time on motorbike. And we are looking for company.

Would you like to join us?

Beata

6. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 13:28
Kattappana, India
Level Contributor
176 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

Hi,

Itineraries posted by experts are perfect, I need to add few things.

1) This year on-wards, Indian citizens not need any permits to visit Nubra and Pangong.

2) Better plan yourself, travel agents will be costlier. You do complete planing and bookings in internet.

8. Re: Leh-Ladakh tour from Srinagar

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:17