We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Which Leh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
77n
mumbai, india
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Me and wifey are scheduled for a 2nd August trip from Manali to Leh.

This was originally to be a bike trip with 3 others but with some unfortunate incidents coinciding with the trip, it has been reduced to just the 2 of us.

So, in case if anyone interested to join us in the journey, that would be great. Just a few minor details;

- Will be hiring a car / jeep from manali.

- Planning to take it easy with 2 night halts, keylong or jispa & sarchu....nothing confirmed.

- Scheduled to leave manali on 2nd Aug.

- Once in Leh,the usual trips around - Pangong, Khardulg-La, the monastaries, probably Nubra...etc etc etc.

Do ping in-case anyone's dates are even roughly coinciding and are looking forward to doing this together....would be fun...

cheers!!!

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Hi I am travelling from Manali to Leg on 10th August on Bike. I have to join a YHAI group in Leg for cycling on 12th. If you people can accommodate on 10th for Bike ride so let me know. vivek

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Let me know the duration of your trip and budget. I am a single person as of now.

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Hi, I will be reaching Manali on 9th and will leave from manali tobLeh on 10th august morning. I have to reach leg at 12th august evening to join YHAI. You can call me on 9833607734 or share your number.

Kattappana, India
Level Contributor
172 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

Hi..I will be in Leh from Sep 1 to Sep 7, Solo traveler, Need somebody to share cabs in and around Leh, nubra, pang and tso morriri..Pls feel free to contact

5. Re: Manali - Leh - August road trip - welcome to join in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 05:17