We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi Everyone,

Me and other friend of mine travelling to leh circuit. We are reaching sringar on 1st sept. so we are starting on 2nd sept towards leh. takes 1.5 to 2 days to reach leh with halt over at Kargil or near..

we are planning to cover Nubra valley, pangong , Thicksey Monastery , Hemis Monastery etc ..Mostly standard itinerary like mentioned below

http://devilonwheels.com/index.php/most ... eh-ladakh/

I am heading to manali via rohtang pass and mostly wil start on 10th september from leh. My friend have rerun tickets from delhi on 15th sept and so could able to continue for 2 to 3 more days more than me .. we are looking some true devils who are interested to share the transport with us .. if its 4 to 5 people ..we can either take a private taxi and can explore or if any of u driving down in ur own car and have space for 2people.. thats very great.. in order to escape the delay.. please reach me on swetha.thalluri@gmail.com we can discuss further..

Thanks,

Swetha

Bangkok, Krung...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi there

I am a solo traveller and will be travelling to Leh on August 31st and looking for travel group to join. I will stay in Ladakh and travel to Manali at some point too.

I have no clue yet about my travel plan in Leh and other towns but definitely would like travel partners to share experience and transport too.

May I ask what is your travel plan in Ladakh? Are you interested in short trekking? Thanks.

Barasat, West...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi Swetha,

I have sent you an email. Please check and reply.

Bengaluru, India
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hey Shwetha i have mailed you pls reply...

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Sept 1st- Start from Srinagar around 1pm and reach Kargil in same day. Night halt atKargil.

Sept 2nd - Start early from Kargil,Night halt at Leh.

Sept 3rd - Local sight seeing, rest

Sept 4th - leh- turtuk

Sept 5th- turtuk-diskit-panamik-hunder ( nubra valley)

Sept 6th- Hunder- wari la- pangong

Sept 7th- pangong - leh.

Sep 8th - leh-hanle.. Via Chusul to Hanle. Night halt at Hanle. (beautiful place)

Sept 9th- From Hanle reach Tso moriri. Night halt at Tsomoriri.

Sept 10th - from tso morir To Keylong. Night stay.

Sept 11th- Reach Manali by afternoon. Trip ends ..

we are heading to shimla on 12th sept.. my friend wil leave to delhi from shimla ( his return flight on 15th morning to bangalore)

i am travelling to spiti valley circuit from shimla with Dow group.. here is the plan.. pls get back to me through mail if u r still looking for partners..

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

is it aparna? I replied.. please check the mail and get back to me

Barasat, West...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi Swetha,

Something is not right in your itinerary - Chusul does not come in your way to Hanle while you go from Leh.

Leh, India
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hello,

This is Manzoor(Travel Agent)Leh ladakh

Chushul is on the way to Hanley if you go from Pangong lake

Route is like Leh-Sakti-Chang La-Tang Tse-Lukung-Spang Mik(Pangong)Man-Merak-Tsaga La-Chushul-Loma Bridge-Hanley

Good luck

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
15 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Swetha, would it be possible to share ride with you folks from Srinagar to Leh & then Leh to Manali. I am not sure if I can join the rest of the plan as I have been to Leh before. I will be in Srinagar on 28th.

Thanks

Kolkata
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi,

I am from Kolkata, will be flying into Srinagar on 3rd Sept, and then drive down to Kargil the same day. We plan to finish the complete Ladakh circuit in 10 days and reach Manali on 12th Sept late afternoon. I need to reach Shimla on 13th Sept morning, as I will then travel with Devil On Wheels to Spiti area.

Since you will reach Srinagar on 1st Sept, can you visit some areas close-by, and join us on 3rd Sept towards Kargil? We are 2 guys and 1 lady, and if you two also come along, we can make a team of 5 which will be cost-effective.

New Delhi, Delhi...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for travel partners Leh Sept 1st to sept 10/12

Hi... I plan to travel from 31st Aug to 12th September 2014. I am traveling alone so looking for a travel partner .It will be a Biking trip from Noida to Leh via manali and back via kargil/Srinagar... Let me know if that suits you.

Cheers!