We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Travel Partners 02 - 06 Sep 2014

Which Leh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi
5 posts
Save Topic
Looking for Travel Partners 02 - 06 Sep 2014

Hi Friends,

My cousin sister and I are going to visit Leh-Ladakh for 4 days, from Sep 2 (Reaching) till Sep 6 (Departing morning). We will be flying down from Delhi.

We have not yet finalised our itinerary and are deciding whether to go in for a package or book a hotel and figure it out. We are planning to visit Leh itself, Pangong Lake and Khadrungla Pass.

We are looking for people to join us, as we can share the costs of vehicle or even make a better tour program, if you have anything in mind. If anyone is interested, please contact me at avi996r@gmail.com and I shall get back ASAP.

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Travel Partners 02 - 06 Sep 2014

I am also planning ladakh trip with my three 2 cousin sisters and my real brother. We will reach delhi by 1st of september. Plz tell me ur program or mail me at ankits333@gmail.com or msg me @ 08889475858

2. Re: Looking for Travel Partners 02 - 06 Sep 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 07:16