We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manali to Leh on 6th or 7th September 2014 by private car !!

Kodaikanal
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Manali to Leh on 6th or 7th September 2014 by private car !!

Hi Guys,

Me and my wife planning to hire a private car from Manali to LEH on 6-7 September. Please let me know if any body wants to join us for this amazing road journey.

We will there in LEH from 7-12 September 2014 , Please let me know if any body wants to our travel partner :)

We think , we are nice couple from Bangalore , and it would be great to find some one like us :)

Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manali to Leh on 6th or 7th September 2014 by private car !!

We two guys will reach leh on 7th by flight if u want to share vehicle for sightseeing pls call me on 09979892737

AnkitModi

Lucknow, India
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Manali to Leh on 6th or 7th September 2014 by private car !!

Do you have to reschedule your travel plan due to current weather? What is the condition on Srinagar-Leh Highway or Leh-Manali Highway?

3. Re: Manali to Leh on 6th or 7th September 2014 by private car !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2015, 05:15