We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey from Bijapur to Mumbai

India
11 posts
Save Topic
Journey from Bijapur to Mumbai

I have booked Karnataka Tourism North Karnataka Heritage five day tour starting from 22nd November. On 4th day i.e on Sunday 25th Nov., after Bijapur visit, the schedule is, lunch at Almatti (01.30 pm - 02.15 pm), Visit Kudalasangameshwara Temple & Basavanna Samadi (03.15 pm - 04.15 pm), Visit Anubhava Mantapa (04.30 pm - 05.00 pm), Dinner at Hospet and departure to Bangalore (08.30 pm - 09.30 pm). Reach Bangalore next day around 6.00 am.

As I am from Mumbai, to save one day, I do not want to go back to B’lore and take train for Mumbai. Hence, I have booked ticket for Bijapur-Solapur train leaving at 18.20, reaching Solapur at 21.00 and Solapur-Mumbai train leaving at 22.45.

Can anyone suggest where I will have to leave the tour to reach Bijapur by 18.20 and the transport available or suggest any other alternative return journey plan to complete the tour and save my one day.

Mentioned in this post
Hospet
Hospet
Bellary District, India
Bangalore District
Bangalore District
Karnataka, India
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Skyway International Travels
Coffee & Tea Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Skyway International Travels
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Pedal with Poonch
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Multi-day Tours
GoMowgli
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Journey from Bijapur to Mumbai

There are night buses from Hospet to Bandra and you can travel on this. Otherwise you have to get off at NH13 after Kudalasangameshwara temple and probably organize a taxi from Bijapur.

Mentioned in this post
Hospet
Hospet
Bellary District, India
2. Re: Journey from Bijapur to Mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 17:18