We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangalore-Mysore-Coorg-Ooty

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
Bangalore-Mysore-Coorg-Ooty

Hi, I would be reaching Bangalore on 26th Dec morning 6 Am. I would like to visit mysore, ooty and coorg in 4 days by road, i.e., I must be back to bangalore on 29th night. Can you please suggest the route, and in travel plan. Also, I need a cab from bangalore. I want to know how much they charge for this trip

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,376 posts
456 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangalore-Mysore-Coorg-Ooty

Hi,

4 days is too hectic to cover Mysore,Ooty & Coorg.

However,suggested plan is given below:

Day 1 : Drive straight from Bengaluru to Mysore(2 1/2 hours) via Channapattana,Maddur,Srirangapattana(Sight seeing).Visit Mysore Palace ,zoo & Brindavan gardens.Night halt in Mysore.

Day 2 : Depart from Mysore to Ooty(2 1/2 hours).Enroute pass through Bandipur.In Ooty visit botanical garden,lake,Doddabetta,Coonoor.If time permits,experience the toy train for a couple of stations.Night halt in Ooty.

Day 3 : Ooty to Coorg.Visit Dubare elephant camp,Bhagamandala,Talacauvery,Abbey falls,Madikeri Fort & Raja seat.Night halt in Madikeri.

Day 4 : Madikeri to Bengaluru.Enroute visit Cauvery nisargadhama,Bylakuppe Golden Temple ,Ranganathittu bird sanctuary.

Cabs usually charge @ 250 kms per day basis plus Tamil Nadu permit charges for Ooty.

2. Re: Bangalore-Mysore-Coorg-Ooty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 05:20