We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nimhans hospital visit

1 post
Nimhans hospital visit

I with my family wish to visit nimhans hospital, bangalore. We start from Siliguri, Darjeeling and reaching in Bangalore Cantonment Station. Could you please let me know how we shall reach Nimhans Hospital by bus or taxi and where we can stay. My budget is below 1000/- per day.

Prabir Chaki

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
177 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Nimhans hospital visit

Hi you can opt for Ola/Uber Cab to reach NIMHANS from Cantonment railway station.

There are Hotels available around within your range.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
20,655 posts
394 reviews
2. Re: Nimhans hospital visit

Did you check/enquire about CIP,ranchi,it is relatively closer to you and a good institute.

3. Re: Nimhans hospital visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2018, 06:17