We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near the new airport

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Hotels near the new airport

We have a 6.30am flight from Bangalore to London in November - and so need to be there around 4.30 - so want to be as close to the airport as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Hotels near the new airport

I highly doubt there are any new hotels * hotels i.e. at the new apt.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Hotels near the new airport

At that time of day traffic will be very thin and the commute to the airport will not take more than an hour max, maybe less, from town( under 40 kms).

sussex
1 post
3. Re: Hotels near the new airport

Hi just wondered if you found a hotel near to new airport as off in few weeks.

Many thanks hope you had a good trip

Alex

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Hotels near the new airport

My nephew took the BA flight this morning, traffic enroute to the airport was very thin and it took about an hour to do the 45 kms drive, so you can stay in town and do the trip. No airport area hotels have come up yet..

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
5. Re: Hotels near the new airport

I just stayed at one of the closest airport hotels in Bangalore. Further details at http://www.fantasygolfresort.com/package.html

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: Hotels near the new airport

And how was it? What did it cost?

7. Re: Hotels near the new airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 05:16