We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Topic
Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

Hi,

I want to plan a trip to Munnar and Wayanad with my husband in the month of August.I am staying in Bangalore and will be travelling from Bangalore.Please sugest a plan with mode of communication,place to stay,budget and places to visit in Munnar and Wayanad.

I want to plan the trip in minimum possible budget with comfort level.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
3,492 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

Take bus service from Bangalore to Wayanad and stay there if you feel bus journey will be tired then move to Mysore by train from there by bus

From wayanad there are many buses to Kozhikode and from there catch a train to Ernakulam junction and alight there to catch a bus to Munnar

Return journey catch a train from Ernakulam to Bangalore

there are many hotels listed in Hotels link at tripadvisor select according to your budget

for train details visit erail.in

2. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 05:05
Edited: 13 July 2013, 05:05
Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

swerupa,

Bengaluru to Wyanad is 260 kms & will take around 5 hours drive.You can avail direct buses to Kerala/Calicut which passes to Wyanad.

In Wyanad,you can try Hotel Woodlands at Kalpetta.

Places to visit are Edakkal caves,kuruva island,Chembra peak,Lakkidi,Pookot Lake,Muthanga wildlife sanctuary,sentinel falls & Banasura dam, Jain temple.

Wyanad to Munnar is 340 kms & will take 7- 8 hours.

Reach Calicut & go by train from Calicut to Ernakulam/Aluva/Angamaly or even Madurai & then use a car or bus to Munnar.

Cover Munnar & Thekkady too.

Howrah, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

I want to travel from banglore to kerala via coorg please suggest the itinerary. I would like to include wayanad munnar and nice wildlife national park or sanctury. I m travelling by my car. I wll have 8 days

Regards

Ashish

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

Hi,

Plan Bengaluru-Mysore-Coorg-Nagarahole-Wayanad-Munnar.

Coimbatore, India
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

Dear Students we are arranging Amazing industrial visit and tour packages,Honeymoon Packages all over . we will provide business class star hotels, resorts,cottages for stay. Trecking, Camp Fire, new places around visiting place.India(Kerala,Karnataka,Tamilnadu,Goa,Delhi,Hyderabad) Contact details: 9677470779,9626016939. Cbe.

7. Re: Trip to Munnar,Wayanad from Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 05:18