We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying shaving gear in Bangalore?

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
12 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
buying shaving gear in Bangalore?

I'm totally addicted to whats known as DE or double edged shaving. Using old style razor blades in a razor that's older than me.

I've read on a few forums that there are a couple of 'must try' brands of blades and shaving soaps that are made in India.

I'm about to have my first trip to India in years, and I'm keen to try and stock up.

Is shaving gear for sale in markets, do I head for a pharmacy/chemists, head for a shopping mall??

Any tips or advice gratefully received..!

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,755 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying shaving gear in Bangalore?

Hi,

With the advent of new genx shaving foams & gels and also razors,the old shaving soaps & blades are almost vanishing from the shelves.

Still,you can try Godrej shaving round soap & Wilkinson Sword/Super Max/Laser blades.

You can try any traditional grocery store or barber shop to get them.

Good Luck !!

2. Re: buying shaving gear in Bangalore?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 07:18