We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception in Bangalore

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Reception in Bangalore

Hi ,

I am currently looking for wedding reception halls for a Christian reception in Central Bangalore. Please suggest. Also has anyone conducted reception in Hotel Capitol, Bangalore. We wanted to know if the food served at the reception is good there. Please advice.

-Bryan

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
447 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception in Bangalore

Capitol Hotel is a common destination for wedding receptions & food is also good.

Try Bowring Institute,it has a better option.

Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception in Bangalore

Bowring institue is a good option. But its only allowed for members..

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Reception in Bangalore

Thanks Rachu86. You're correct and it is only available for Members or through any of the Members.

Also, Getting a new membership in a short time is impossible as it is gonna cost about 22Lakhs of Membership fee (as I heard from on of the POC at Bowring).

Is there anybody who has done their Wedding/Reception at Bowring Institute with whom I can talk to and take their help?

Please Advice.

-Bryan

4. Re: Wedding Reception in Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2014, 06:18