We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

Which Bengaluru hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore
Level Contributor
62 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

Hi,

Please provide me a list of resorts for a one day family outing in Bangalore.

I am specifically looking for resorts having pool and sports activities.

TIA

Rajiv

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

Golden Palms Resort, Clarks Exotica Resort, Prakruthi Club Resort, Angsana Resort, Royal Orchid Resort, Eagleton Resort, Park Field Resotel, Ramee Guestline Resort, Emerald Isle Resort, Guhantara Resort, Confident Amoon Resort , Club Cabana Resort, Olde Bangalore Resort, Manipal County Resort

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

This is too generic a question :) There are 100+ resorts in different parts of Bangalore which will suit the requirements you have posted here. In fact there are companies which offer a collective package (you become a member of this and you are a member of all clubs).

So, I suggest you freeze on an area or specific requirements (pool / sports activities are pretty generic and everyone would have them) and look for resorts specifically in that area, than trying for whole Bangalore.

Personally, I have tried these resorts in Bangalore and liked them: Gold Coin Club, Eagleridge, Ghuantara, Valley View!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

Hi Rajiv-

few suggestions

try doing this on weekdays or non-holidays . Else it would be extremely crowded. the biggest water entertainment in Bangalore is Wonder La and even they are crowded during summers .

If you are specific about resorts , go for the ones which are reviewed to be customer friendly even at the busiest of their moments .

these resorts will have buffet lunch and dinner . So you need to ensure that you and your family are at the front of the queue .

Outdoor activities like cricket , soccer, zorbing,horse riding ,archery etc etc would be more stressful in summer .

Forget about indoor games like carom,chess ,TT ,snooker etc . they have to be crowded during this time .

just wanted to make sure that you and your family get the best out of this outing and hence highlighted the above points .

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

i would suggets that you go for the 5star resorts like

Golden Palms Hotel & Spa

Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort

Clarks Exotica Resort & Spa

Royal Orchid Resort

etc

5. Re: Pointers to Resorts in Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16