We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

Hi all.

I have 2-3 days in my hand to visit a place outskirts of bangalore with my Girlfriend. I was planing to visit a place + hotel stay for 3 days 2 nights. Budget could be like 1000+ per day/night.

Can you all please provide me the details (Hotel also if possible).

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

you may check KSTDC facility at Nandi Hills (Pine Top) .

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

Mysore, Coorg, Yercaud, Chikmagalur are good options: Well connected with Bangalore and you can stay there for two to three days comfortably

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,318 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

Hi,

You can look at Srirangapattana/Mysore for budget holidays.

4. Re: 2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 18:36
5. Re: 2-3 days trip nearby bangalore ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17