We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal India Holidays

Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Royal India Holidays

I am planning a 2-week trip to Kerala and have started working with Royal India Holidays tour operator. Does anyone have any feedback to sahre about them (they were recommended on another site)?

cochin
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal India Holidays

Hello Kaoos,

Is it Royal Indian Holidays at M.G Road cochin, its a reputed trave agent.

Shile

Cochin
Level Contributor
371 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal India Holidays

Please find the Tour Operators classified by Kerala Tourism

keralatourism.org/classifiedtouroperator.php

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal India Holidays

A friend and I had a private tour with Royal India Holidays and they were very good. Newton will definitely take care of you. They had local guides meet us in each city and everyone was very good. Our driver was excellent. He even stopped when we saw something off the road we wanted to investigate. I'd recommend Royal India Holidays and I'll definitely use them again.

New Delhi, India
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal India Holidays

No, this compnay is based in Delhi NCR region

New Delhi, India
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal India Holidays

Hi Bikerbop,

Thank you so much for the nice and encouraging feedback.

I believe in personalized and excellent services.

Hope to see you again.

Newton

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal India Holidays

Hi Newton,

It's me Barb'ra... you did an excellent trip with us and I'd recommend you always. It was personalized to our specifications. Our driver was wonderful. The guide in Varanasi was incredibly knowledgeable. He went at our pace and went out of his way to provide us with a great tour. I'm hoping to bring a school group to India through your company!

Baltimore, Maryland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal India Holidays

I have just returned from the two-week trip and would like to post this review of Royal India Holidays tour company:

ROYAL INDIA HOLIDAYS: REVIEW

April 8, 2012

My husband and I, along with our 2 daughters and a group of 5 students from the international high-school where we teach in Switzerland, just returned from a two-week tour of Kerala organized by Newton Singh at Royal India Holidays. It was in fact one of the best trips we have ever taken, and that is largely thanks to Newton—his energetic participation, his knowledge and constant help, and his warm companionship.

For slightly over one year, I had been in regular communication with Newton in order to develop an itinerary for touring Kerala with my family and a small group of students. I contacted many different tour operators, but chose Royal India Holidays because I prefer working with a smaller more intimate organization (since you get more personalized attention and a less commercialized approach). Though there was certainly a risk element in choosing a less-known organization, I’m happy to say that I made the perfect choice in working with Newton and his tour company.

From the moment he met us at the airport, with traditional flower garlands for each of us, to the time he took us to the airport for our departing flight in the middle of the night, Newton was attentive, helpful, thoughtful, and professional. He’d arranged an excellent air-conditioned mini-bus with a fabulous driver Sidji to transport us on a fabulous circuit through Kerala, from the gorgeous coast to the spice-filled mountains. He organized tours and guides at each destination, and was able to be spontaneous in addressing our own personal interests. For example when we were interested in a day-long tour to the tea plantation outside of Munnar, Newton spent an hour walking around the town to locate a guide and jeeps to accommodate our group for the following day. Since our students were from Spanish-speaking countries, he arranged for tour guides who could speak in English and Spanish, and every guide we had was excellent—very knowledgeable and interesting. Since we were so impressed by the food, Newton organized a cooking class in a local woman’s home, he made sure we had the specific rooms we’d requested at each hotel, and made useful and practical suggestions that helped to make our trip perfect.

I am happy to share any feedback or insights into our tour of Kerala with Royal India Holidays, and would recommend anyone from any age group, any language background, and any area of special interest to take advantage of the excellent services provided by Newton Singh at Royal India Holidays.

Kim Oppenheim

Leysin, Switzerland

koppenheim@las.ch

nottingham
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal India Holidays

My wife and I are thinking about booking with Royal India Holiday's ( Newton). the tour we fancy is the Tigers and Beach, is there anyone who has been on something similar with this operator and can advise or recommend?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal India Holidays

It is always good to avail local reputed tour operators. They can prepare a better itinerary and do the tour directly. An out side agent has to avail the services of local agents to deliver the services to clients.

Suresh P R, Palmland Tours, Kerala

10. Re: Royal India Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 05:16