We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Hospet, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Hi folks,

Please let me know who is the best tour operator for honeymoon package in july as there are many operators who provide low facilities than they offer in the net or over phone. Please suggest a reliable operator/package provider and also suggest best honeymoon plan/schedule in july.

Cochin
Level Contributor
479 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Hello,

if you r can spare a week in Kerala, perhaps following may suitable for you.

Day 01 Arrival at Cochin, Visit fort Cochin

Day 02 Visit Athirapply water falls, evening at Cherai beach

Day 03 Drive to Munnar Hills

Day 04 Munnar sightseeing continue

Day 05 Munnar Sightseeing continue

Day 06 Alleppey. Houseboat cruise and Overnight stay

Day 07 Drop at Cochin for return

if you have only 6 days time, reduce one day form Munnar. ALso July is good for pleasant travel

Regards

Samson

JV Holidays Pvt Ltd, Cochin

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

You need to first describe your plan.. like the duration, the places etc... Once those are known, you would get a lot of ideas.. You may also spend sometime on the older posts, as this has been a topic discussed very frequently..

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Any tour operator you pick, search for their reviews on the TA forum.

You might not find reviews of local tour operators on TA forums. Hence, post your requirement on the Kerala tourism message board (on Kerala Tourism's website). You are sure to be bombarded with competitive rates. Speak to them and finalize on a Tour operator.

It is monsoon in Kerala in the month of July. You can expect it to be humid when its not raining.

Most of the locations in Kerala are worth exploring. Will not suggest an overnight stay in the houseboat. Look to spend the day on a houseboat but spend the night at a resort. Reason is: Personally it's just boring.

Hospet, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Hi folks,

Thanks for replying, I am planning for 6N/7D or a 5N/6D trip to Munnar, Thekaddy, Alleppy and cochin. Is it ok with the plan or shall i plan for other places since i have no idea about kerala. I need a good reliable tour operator with excellent services. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Chennai
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Hai even i am looking for a honeymoon package in kerala in the month of july....The thing is have already started the work on it.....

Have got quotes from many operators seems so attractable but i dont know whom to trust....To many operartors i have chatted in phone...still yet to decide one among them....

anyway ....

With Regards

P.Krishna Prasad

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Krishna,

Do share some itineraries with the cost and hotels mentioned. Will be able to suggest the right package accordingly. This would also help chandra k too.

Regards.

Titus.

Chennai
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Titus

Have some pdf and word documents sent by the operators....suggest me how to share it....

Names of operators i contacted are

Paradise holiodays,cocotrail, great escapes,Musafir tours,munnar holidays,delgy holidays and some more....

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Please try the tour operator namely The Travel Planet... Mr venkatesh is the key person... Highly reccommended

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july

Please try the tour operator namely The Travel Planet... Mr venkatesh is the key person... Highly reccommended

Jaipur in India
Level Contributor
475 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reliable tour operator in kerala and plan for july