We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aadi Kerala - travel agency

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
67 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Aadi Kerala - travel agency

On Tripadvisor, I've seen only a few small mentions of the travel agency Aadi Kerala arranging a day tour - has anyone traveled with this agency?

I am about to book a tour of Kerala and Tamil Nadu with Aadi Kerala and would appreciate any information.

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

probably too late for you, but maybe helpful for other travelers. We've booked an eight day tour through Kerala with Aadi Kerala travel agency. They did everything what they've promised, very reliable. They called us every other day to check if everything was okay. Compared to other travel agents they came with a good value for money package!

We can recommend this agent to anyone

Mentioned in this post
Kerala
Kerala
India
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
67 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

Hello Kelly K, thank you for your reply! That is wonderful to hear, since we are leaving next week for a trip with Aadi Kerala!

Mentioned in this post
Kerala
Kerala
India
cochin
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

good agency

Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

We have just returned from a wonderful 3 week trip through Karnataka and Kerala, organised through Aadi Kerala. I could not recommend them more highly - Sinna was delightful to deal with by email, always prompt to reply, full of excellent ideas to fill out my initial plans, and their organisation throughout was superb.

No negatives whatsoever!

Mentioned in this post
London, United...
Level Contributor
630 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

Good to hear as we are looking to use this company. Sinna has answered my emails straight away and she has included so much information o the tour and naming the hotels so I ca check them out.

Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

Every hotel Sinna recommended to us was excellent, so I am sure you won't be disappointed. He is also very open to alternatives you may suggest from your research, and knows the pros and cons of most of them. Throughout the trip, his assistant regularly checked in with us to make sure everything was going to expectations, and the driver he arranged for us proved an excellent guide for the trip too. Sinna came to meet us at the hotel while we were in Cochin - it was nice to meet him in person after all the email contact!

I hope your trip goes as well as ours!

Mentioned in this post
Kochi (Cochin)
Kochi (Cochin)
Ernakulam District, India
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
67 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

We've returned from our trip to South India with Aadi Kerala and it was fantastic! They made sure every arrangement was perfect. The hotels were great and we were upgraged multiple times. FYI- Aadi Kerala is a boutique segment of TransIndus. Our drive Rony was the best and so much fun to get to know over a week on the roads together. We met Sinna in Kochi and he went really out of his way to help us get a souvenir we wanted. He's a cool dude. Can't wait to go back and book again with Aadi Kerala!

Mentioned in this post
Kerala
Kerala
India
Kochi (Cochin)
Kochi (Cochin)
Ernakulam District, India
kumarakom
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

keralahouseboaters.com/…

9. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 13:14
Columbus, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Aadi Kerala - travel agency

Hello

I need help organizing a trip to south India.

Could not find your email.

Please send it to me.

Thanks

Oded

odedzi@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post