We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baby friendly hotels in kumarakom

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
baby friendly hotels in kumarakom

We are planning a trip to Kumarakom with our 5 month old baby and our four year old brat.

Can you suggest/recommend any good hotels for the same.

Budget: A good 3 /4 star hotel

Travellers: Me, my husband, 5 month old baby boy and a 4year old baby boy.

trip date: 2nd week of november

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baby friendly hotels in kumarakom

The Lake Resort maybe a good option but it is more 5 star than 3 or 4 and it is likely to be full because of the Divali break

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baby friendly hotels in kumarakom

Hi kr_2910...

Welcome to Trip Advisor...

Just not able to understand what you mean by "baby friendly hotels". All hotels are baby friendly and all staff like to play with a 4 year kid and involve them at any given opportunity. My personal choice in Kumarakom would be the KLR, as that is the only place I have stayed and will stay. But, there are lot many great places around and decide based on your other preferences, budget, amenities taking the reviews as a reference.

3. Re: baby friendly hotels in kumarakom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2013, 09:16