We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kerala with an infant

India
2 posts
Save Topic
Kerala with an infant

Hi,

We are 3 couples travelling with their infants for the first time in Kerala. We shall be visiting Munnar, Thekady, Kumarakom and Kovalam. I was advised not to travel with infant due to too many mosquitos in evening. I am confused whether to go or not to.

I would really appreciate If someone who has traveled with infant can share their experience.

Thanks

NS

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
729 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kerala with an infant

Yes there are mosquito troubles in Kerala just like anywhere else in India. But they are not a cause of worry. I have a year old son and have travelled with him to many locations.

Do carry Mosquito repellents. Avoid going out after sunset. Ensure the doors to your hotel room are closed after evening hours.

That should take care of it.

Titus.

India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kerala with an infant

Thank you Titus

3. Re: Kerala with an infant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 02:17