We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Topic
I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

I am planning a to go to kerala in first week of june, but i am confused that i should go there or not.i am confused due to the weather conditions, is it hot and have lot of rain or ther is normal temperature, so please tell me what to do?should i go there or not.........!!!!!

111 replies to this topic
Tiruchirappalli...
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

it will be onset of south west monsoon. it will be raining.

cant comment as it cant be really predicted.

safer side check predictions a month / week before and decide

AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

how is the climate there in june and tell me that should i go or not,it will be no fun of going in june in kochin and all main places located in the kerala like kochin ,trivandrum,alpaz etc ,, should i prefer to go there or not.....!!!!

AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

how will be the climate there in kerala, should i go there or not,mainlay howis the climate of cochin,trivandrum,alpaaz,and other main places which sould visited and tell me there fun of going there in june or not......!!!!

cochin
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

Hello,

June will be a pure monsson time in Kerala...but not that all days wud be continuously raining....

Regards,

Anoop Ramachandran

keralatourismcatalogue

AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

if i will go in first week of june,then there will be heavy rainfall or there less rainfall.....!!!and tell me should i go and also tell me which places are very famous,which i should must go there.....!!!!

Edited: 12 February 2013, 17:55
Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

June is fine. I had been to kerala in june many times. You can enjoy monsoon. You can get nice resorts and house boats with 50% off-season discount. It is the best time to get discount on resorts. Let me know if you need any refereces.

cochin
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

Hi,

You can go for kerala...and cant predict on the rainfall...but its not going to spoil ur trip....a usual itinerary is as below:

1n- cochin, 2n- munnar, 1n,thekkady, 1n- aleppey houseboat- 2n- in kovalam, 1n- in kanyakumari. this can be customised both on cost and reach.

and june is an offseason in kerala and can get gud deals in hotels and wud get 30% to 40% discount in hotels.

Rgds,

Anoop Ramachandran

keralatourismcatalogue

AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

sir please let me know that what is meaning of 1n- cochin, 2n- munnar,

1n,thekkady, 1n- aleppey

houseboat- 2n- in kovalam, 1n- in

kanyakumari. and tell me which are the best hotels in cochin,aleppey,kovalam,and trivandrum.and also tell me trivandrum is good place to see,and which is city or place in kerala to see...!!!

Edited: 13 February 2013, 10:56
AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

1n,thekkady, 1n- aleppey

kanyakumari. and tell me which are the best hotels in cochin,aleppey,kovalam,and trivandrum.and also tell me trivandrum is good place to see,and which is vest city or place in kerala to see...!!!

Edited: 13 February 2013, 10:57
AMRITSAR
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...

1n,thekkady, 1n- aleppey

kanyakumari. and tell me which are the best hotels in cochin,aleppey,kovalam,and trivandrum.and also tell me trivandrum is good place to see,and which is best city or place in kerala to see...!!!

Edited: 13 February 2013, 10:57
Reply to: I am planning to go kerala in june, i should go or not...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kerala