We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Topic
5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

HI

I am planning a 5D/4N tour to kerela in mid of june 2013. Can anyone suggest me how to plan it? Also I want to know about the climate at that time and the approximate rates in hotels at that time.

After reaching Kochi, should i book a car for the entire tour or go to different places by public transport?

Regards

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

4night in four places would be hectic either exclude thekkady or kumarakom and spend that additional night in Munnar itself

Monsoon would have started still pleasant weather to enjoy Kerala

hotels available from rs.1500 to 7000 it is better to book taxi for entire trip

state transport buses there it will be economical but time consuming

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Hi

If you are taking a 4 Night plan - 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady and 1N Houseboat would be a good option.

It would be good to pre book your hotels and cab to avoid last minute confusions.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

Munnar, India
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Hi

If you are Looking a 4 Night plan

2 Night Munnar

1 Night Thekkady

1 Night Alleppey or kumarakom

Hotels available to

Economic 1500 starting

2 Star 1800 starting

3 Star 2500 starting

Regards

Lovelymunnar

4. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 10:05
Edited: 22 May 2013, 10:05
Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
7,819 posts
480 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Hi chetna..

Suggestions given by almost everybody regarding stay are perfect-

2N-munnar, 1-thekkady, 1-houseboat..

June mid will be end of summer and start of monsoon..little more humid than any other time..

6. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 19:34
Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Hi... thankz for your replies ...... one more suggestion.... will it b better if I go trivandrum , madurai. KanyakumRi.... or my previous plan?

8. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 19:34
Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

Thanks a lot to alll :)

Last query: which 1 to choose between kumarakam and allepey ??

Kochi (Cochin...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 5D/4N tour in kerela (Kochi-Munnar-Thekkedy-Kumarakam)

I suggest you try out Kanyakumari

Get answers to your questions about Kerala