We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Swimming Pool Resort & Upper Deck Houseboat

Chennai (Madras...
1 post
Save Topic
Private Swimming Pool Resort & Upper Deck Houseboat

Hi

I am planning on a 3 day 2 night trip to Alleppey/Kumarakom during the last week of November 2013 for 2. One night at a resort and one night on a houseboat. I am preferring a resort that has a hot water private swimming pool. The houseboat must have an upper deck and there should not be restriction to the A/C timing. I would like to travel between Alleppey and Kumarakom. Travel interests are scenic routes hence any other alternate routes are also interested. Know I am asking more but can shed little more money for such luxury, after all its my honeymoon trip :-). I just need resort and houseboat and other arrangements I could take care myself.

Please send me suggestions and recommendations. I will be a lot Thankful! Would definitely write a review once I am done with the trip.

Edited: 30 August 2013, 01:27
Munnar, India
Level Contributor
324 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Swimming Pool Resort & Upper Deck Houseboat

Hi advicemeplz

note you itinerary

Day 01 Arrival at Cochin to Kumarakom stay at coco bay resorts)

Day 02 Kumarakom to Alleppey By houseboat

Check in -Kumarakom

check out- Alleppey

You will get Kumarakom upper deck Boat rapprochement 7000/- Per day

regards

Lovelymunnar

2. Re: Private Swimming Pool Resort & Upper Deck Houseboat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:19