We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kovalam and varkala

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Kovalam and varkala

Have now decided as flying into Trivandrum to spend three nights at kovalam and varkala, if you where to choose which would you spend two nites at, and one the other?, also if arriving and departing from Trivandrum airport is it best to go to varkala first?

1. Re: Kovalam and varkala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2013, 16:43
UK
Destination Expert
for Varkala
Level Contributor
9,647 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kovalam and varkala

If it were only three nights I probably would go for Kovalam for all three. From the Airport into Kovalam will take approx. 20 minutes; and to Varkala will take an hour or a little more depending on the traffic. There is a good national highway to Varkala.

If you choose to split the days between Varkala and Kovalam I would say Varkala first and then Kovalam as less time to the airport. That's only what I would do though.

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kovalam and varkala

Thanks both :)

4. Re: Kovalam and varkala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2014, 05:18