We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

Mumbai, India
8 posts
Save Topic
Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

Hello,

I'm planning my honeymoon in Kerala as below. Can you please advice me good hotels for each of the below locations?

5th Jan - Mumbai to Cochin. Overnight stay at Cochin.

6th Jan - After lunch, Cochin to Munnar. Overnight stay at Munnar.

7th Jan - Munnar SS. Overnight stay at Munnar.

8th Jan - Munnar to Periyar. Overnight stay at Periyar.

9th Jan - Periyar to Kumarakom. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.

10th Jan - Houseboat

11th Jan - Check out from Houseboat and travel to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.

12th Jan - Kovalam to Trivandrum to Kovalam. Overnight stay at Kovalam.

13th Jan - Trivandrum to Mumbai.

Also, can you please advice on good cab service provider for transit and SS?

Thank you.

1. Re: Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 06:05
Mumbai, India
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for your response. My budget is around Rs. 5,000/night and am looking for the best hotel in this budget, also, keeping in mind connectivity with SS around.

Thank you.

chennai
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras)
Level Contributor
4,348 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

Hi ChintanGandhi

There are many hotel reviews in each destination you mentioned in Tripadvisor hotel link browse them and select according to your need taste etc.,

4. Re: Kerala Honeymoon in Jan '14 - need hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 06:21