We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much money do we need? and alcohol?

Kent.
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
how much money do we need? and alcohol?

Hi,

i am going to kerala for 12 nights at the end of Jan...

Firstly, does anyone have any idea how much money i should take (our acommodation is on a b&b basis), apparently you have to change up your English money there?

Secondly, can you get alcohol in the hotels... i am hearing mixed things? If you can then what sort of drinks do they serve?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Kent.
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: how much money do we need? and alcohol?

Hi BrenLiz,

Thanks for your reply... I am thinking that £600 will probably be what we take. We are definately going to go to Cochin and up around the backwaters we have booked this now. We are going this week so i am really looking forward to it.

Thanks to everyone for all of your help!

S x

12. Re: how much money do we need? and alcohol?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 04:18