We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best romance resort to stay-help

lnu
karnatka
4 posts
Save Topic
best romance resort to stay-help

my wife and i are planning for a 7 night stay in kerala.our major likings are to stay in nice romantic enviornment.we are not in fond of attractions but anyway if any 2-3 attractions nearby our stay it is appericated.

1.nice and quiet place to stay not really cowarded

2.romantic envoirnment

3.spacious bathroom

4.lake view

5.candle light dinner

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best romance resort to stay-help

Do you plan to stay 7 nights at one place? Is it honeymoon trip? What about luxury and comfort? In what budget are you looking for?

lnu
karnatka
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best romance resort to stay-help

hi we havn't fixed up anything in mind to stay for 7 days in one place.around 25k to 30k.needed comfortable place for couples.

Bangalore
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best romance resort to stay-help

I suggest a couple of day at Kumarakom and a few at Varkala might be a good idea. A combination of backwaters and coast.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
178 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best romance resort to stay-help

Hi

I would seriously recommend the TAJ Kumarakom as i was there last week with my Hubby & it has been by far our best stay.

It fulfills all ur criterias & besides that they have very gr8 deals rite now & also the service is just outstanding. Istayed at the Leela too but TAJ can win hands down.

The GM and its staff take such good care of the property and i really felt pampered and also home away from home.

DO go , i sure am going again.

5. Re: best romance resort to stay-help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kochi (Cochin)