We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

Brisbane
Level Contributor
187 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

Hi,

Can anyone tell me any good experience's from Hotels in the old Fort area. I don't want a budget hotel but also not the high end, so the middle range.

Thanks in advance

St-lambert
Level Contributor
922 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

Hello Deb

I have book at SajHome for Jan/2010 a nice guesthouse, and good reviews, I also check Vintage Inn, Kapithan Inn and finally hotel Mother of tree. Google them they have all web site.

Au Revoir

Sylvain

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,473 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

My recommendation would be Anchor House for character and heritage and a price that doesn't hurt too much :)

There are several higher priced hotels, if you want to spend a little more. I stayed at the Brunton Boatyard and found good prices because it was the offseason. But I would recommend Poovath Heritage and Old Harbour Hotel, check rates and see what you get.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

If you are not concerned about having a pool, or 5* waiter service suggest you consider a homestay, some good ones around with ensuite, and you get a much better personal experience and local knowledge, for a lot less money.

We stayed at Noah's Ark Homestay in Oct, just google homestays Kerala or Kochi to see whats available or B&B's on trip advisor.

Hope this helps

Dooley

4. Re: Suggestions old Fort area Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kochi (Cochin)