We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Kerala in April

Mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Visit to Kerala in April

We family of 4 (2A2C) are planning to go to Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey end of April, 2013, is it a righ time to go. I understand Munnar is THE BEST, but can I combine any other place if Thekkady & Alleppey are not the best place to go

Cochin
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

April would be an ideal time to visit . After march there wont be much rush . So the places wont be so crowded .

Mumbai
Level Contributor
6 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Will the weather be fine to visit these places, being coming from humid climate of Mumbai, do not want to end up in the similar type of climate

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Kerala in general is humid though Munnar is not. I am not very sure about Alleppey and Thekkady

Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,656 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

In Alleppey , do expect the same climate as in Mumbai

Munnar would be relatively colder than Thekkady during the time

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Hi,

Good climate in Munnar compare to other region . you can also add one location for this visit . Valparai the expound Eco friendly destination near by Athirappilly waterfalls.

Regards

KERALA DAYZ

hyderabad
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Can you suggest some good hotels in Munnar, thekkady anf alleppey?

7. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2013, 20:21
Kerala
Destination Expert
for Kerala, Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Munnar
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Hello sva_13,

please say what range of hotels are you looking at ? what are your requirements ?

Kochi (Cochin...
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Hai,

Check this Three star hotels

Munnar : Hotel C7, Sliver Tips

Thekkady : Ranger Woods Nature Castle, Silver Crest

Alleppey :Famous for backwater cruise house boat

Thanks & Regards

EXPRESSIONS KERALA

hyderabad
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Visit to Kerala in April

Me and my husbsnd are planing a weeks trip to kerala in april. So basically i need 1 week itinerary for kerala. As for hotels.. We are planning to stay in 3 or 4 star hotels.