We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

Which Kozhikode hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thiruvananthapuram...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

Hi I am from Trivandrum, I am comming to calicut by Parasuram express and after i want to go to sultan betheri.

What is the KSRTC bus timings to Sultan Batheri from Calicut after 4.00 PM. and how long it will take to reach to Betheri?. If any one know the details please reply.

sachu

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
287 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

Hi sachu,

Sulthan Betheri is around 100Km from Calicut and it may take 3-3.5 hours by bus (I don't remember exactly). There are frequent buses (KSRTC) to Sulthan Betheri from Calicut. At least you should be able to find one in every 30 min.

Warm Regards,

TT_Chennai

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
841 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

Hi Sachu,

Welcome to Wayanad!!

Sulthan Bathery buses are available every 15-30 minutes from Calicut. From Railway station take an auto to Mavoor Road Stand (Please note that KSRTC bus stand is now under construction). Private and KSRTC buses are available from there. You may also take buses to Mysore or Bangalore which goes via Sulthan Bathery.

Also, if you want to take a direct bus from Trivandrum, there is a night Volvo service from Trivandrum to Sulthan Bathery.

As the ghat section road has been done very nicely now, it takes less than 3 hours from Calicut to Sulthan Bathery.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays Wayanad

Thiruvananthapuram...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

Thank you TT- Chennai and Mr. Sam, It is good enough to clear my confusion. Keep it up.

Best regards from

Sachu

4. Re: Kozikode sultan betheri bus timings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:43
Get answers to your questions about Kozhikode