We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

Which Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

I need to take taxi fr Trivandrum Airport to Pathanamthitta. Can I find a reliable taxi service at the airport and how are the charges?

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

For such a long distance travel, it is better to avail the services of a car rental or travel agency.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,222 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

It's about 100 kms, so better to pre-arrange.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

Dear Deepa,

Can I take the pre paid taxi service from the airport? By the way is there such a service at the airport and how much wld it cost.

Rgds

4. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 14:40
India
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

May be a bit late reply. Just wait for 10~15 min and you'll see KSRTC govt bus. Reach at main bus station.Cross the road and take train to your destination. Taxi probabbly will be expensive specially if your arrival time is late night or early morning.

I flew from TVM airport twice.

Regards,

Amey.

Cochin
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

The Taxi service will be Costing approx.Rs.1800 - 2100 for A/C Indica

7. Re: Taxi Service At Trivandrum Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Thiruvananthapuram...