We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gateway Hotel

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Gateway Hotel

Can anybody tell me if they have used the safety deposit box at reception at The Gateway Hotel.

I understand that they don't have these in each room. Is it quite secure ? I will be needing to use it for keeping cash/valuables in.

Thank you

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,604 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gateway Hotel

I never stayed in gateway Hotel , Varkala but it belongs to Taj Group so must be safe. Taj is a leading hotel brand in India.

UK
Level Contributor
9,230 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gateway Hotel

I have stayed at this hotel and I thought they had safes in the room. Have you checked with the hotel?

Gillingham, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gateway Hotel

I should have thought of that !! So I emailed the hotel, and they replied saying they do have safes in their rooms. Thank you for the response.

4. Re: Gateway Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Varkala