We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please suggest me a tour plan

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
51 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Please suggest me a tour plan

Hi,

I want to visit Madhya Pradesh this winter . I will start my tour on 23rd December from Kolkata and will end at 31st December . Please suggest me a tour plan covering almost famous places in MP.

I would love to reach to MP by flight and return to Kolkata by flight .

Waiting for reply

Jabalpur, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

Hi,

Perhaps you can give details of the places of your interest so that we can suggest.

You can plan

Kanha | Bandhavgargh National Parks | Khajuraho | Pachmari

Indore | Mandu | Ujjain | Omkareshwar | Maheshwar

Gwalior | Orchha

Rgds

KHIDDIRPUR, KOLKATA
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

My name is Mohammed Yakub from Kolkata. We are a group of around 12 people, all office colleague. We have decided to reach Jabalpur on 23rd January, 2015 at 5.45 pm. We have only 2 full days in hand, i.e . 24 and 25th Jan. Then on 26th Jan, 2015, we will be catching train for Howrah at 1.30 pm. Our main aim is to see tiger at Kanha Park. Beside it, we want to see Marble Rock, Dhuandhar Falls. If possible Bandhavgarh Park and Pachmarhi. How should we plan our trip. Our budget is very limited since we are being sponsored by our company. Please suggest me the full itinerary. Thanks in advance.

3. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 11:35
Jabalpur, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

Hi,

It depends which place you will be reaching in MP to start your tour. I will suggest 2 days at Pachmarhi, 2 at Kanha and 1 at Jabalpur before catching your train back home. And if you are interested in Wildlife check my blog http://kanhavillage.blogspot.in/ which will give you a fair picture of wildlife tourism in MP.

Regards,

Navneet

KHIDDIRPUR, KOLKATA
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

Actually Navneet, first read my post properly and then answer as per my question. I will be really obliged.

Jabalpur, India
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

Hi,

Would suggest you all to reach Jbp & proceed directly to Kanha.

Stay there for 2 nights & avail min 3 safari's so as to enhance your chances of tiger sighting.

On the day of check out,you can reach Jabalpur to catch your train & can utilise this transit time to visit Marble rocks.

Would recommend u to catch Shakti Punj on the last day as it will give u ample time to visit Marble Rocks / Jabalpur.

Rgds ..

Calcutta, West...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

Saktipunj Exp. from Jabalpur is a horrible train with no catering services on train as well as the food supplied from other stns. are equally bad. TRY SOME OTHER TRAIN.

I hope you booked your reservations for stay as well as safari etc. in Kanha/Bandhavgarh. If not, desirable to book it through MPTourism office in Kolkata. It is a must in order to be sure.

8. Re: Please suggest me a tour plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2015, 05:18