We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

Manama, Bahrain
7 posts
Save Topic
Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

HI

can any suggest me what the various toll or raod tax to be paid if travel form Jhansi to Khajuraho and back by a taxi.

i have the prices from various travel agents but every one has excluded these taxes .. so not able to estimate my trip expense.

thanks for help

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

I didn't notice any toll road on my visit last year......

Manama, Bahrain
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

Thanks yogi,

did u traveled by personal car? may be some border tax / toll tax is applicable on TAXI's

This comes form the fact that every taxi operator is mentioning this as extra at actuals ..

regards

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

Oh they are talking about Road Permit for MP.....yes that'll be extra

But no Toll Charges, unless some new toll road has sprung up in last one year (higly unlikely)

Manama, Bahrain
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

hi yogi,

do you have any idea about how much it costs..and what the validity of that permit

regards

saket

5. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 August 2011, 10:35
Edited: 04 August 2011, 10:35
New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

i am reaching khajuraho in morning and will be there till next day evening. Kindly advice me to plan the tour in Khajuraho and nearby places so that i can see more place in two days...

7. Re: Jhansi to Kahjuraho by taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2012, 05:16