We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dance Festival 2012

Which Khajuraho hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
texas
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dance Festival 2012

When is the Dance Festival in 2012. Also is the dance show at the theater there worth going to if the festival is not on? Also what is the benefit of seeing the sound and light show at the Western Temples from within instead of at a local restaurant that has a view? Thanks for you help

1. Re: Dance Festival 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 October 2011, 10:05
Edited: 12 October 2011, 10:05
2. Re: Dance Festival 2012

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2011, 13:51
Bandhavgarh...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dance Festival 2012

I can't promise you now because i am awaiting for confirm date,but should be 1feb. to 07 feb 2012

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Dance Festival 2012

I would like to see K. dance festival.

Would you oblige me with the following information please:

1 How do I obtain the tickets?

2 How much does the tickets cost?

Thank you

S Roy

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dance Festival 2012

Don't save few bucks by trying to watch sound and light show from a restaurant roof top. And I do not think you'lll get a good view from any of the restauranrs rooftop.

It's a resoanbly good show with good light effects and the voice of legendary Amitabh Bachchan makes it more charming.....

Dance Festival is also very good. Better to visit Khajuraho at Dance Festival time...

Bandhavgarh...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dance Festival 2012

i am agree with Mr.Yogi ji,you can not enjoy real from out side just for advertising people write these things.

Start from 20 Rs to about 600 Rs with the best sitting chair.

Edited: 12 October 2011, 11:15
7. Re: Dance Festival 2012

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 21:16