We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Beach resort near Mumbai

ilaichi
1 post
Save Topic
Good Beach resort near Mumbai

Looking for a good , quite luxurious beach resort near mumbai, i have some places in my mind like dive agar, alibaug, murud janjira, harihareshwar..

please let me know if anyone is aware of of any good beach as wll as resort.

Thanks

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai (Madras), India
Level Contributor
12,096 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Beach resort near Mumbai

Please see this really useful website with all the beach resorts listed. They have photos and tariffs of hotels also.

http://www.nivalink.com/travel/beach.html

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Beach resort near Mumbai

In Mumbai you have The Resort at Aksa Beach and The Retreat in Madh Island too.

Of the two, The Retreat is a bit more luxurious but it doesnt have much of an access to the beach. Plus, it is plagued by fishy smells (literally ) at times because of the fish-drying on the beach.

The Resort is quite deserted during the week but tends to burst at the seams during the weekends. Aksa Beach is one of those beautiful but dangerous beaches though. Avoid swimming in the sea here.

new jersey
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Beach resort near Mumbai

Highly recommend Prakruti Resort in Kashid for a luxurious, relaxing stay. Excellent service, quiet and clean beach, greenery all around.

India
Level Contributor
2 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Beach resort near Mumbai

…blogspot.com/2007/11/murud-janjira-invincib…

I am sure you will like my travelogues on the above site.

Pl. go through them and let me have your comments.

I am constantly adding more articles.

Binoy Gupta

x Chief Commissioner of Income Tax

5. Re: Good Beach resort near Mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 23:15