We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable travel agents in Mumbai

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Reputable travel agents in Mumbai

My family consisting of 2 adults and 3 children (16, 14 and 11 years old) wish to visit Mumbai and surrounding areas for 8 to 10 days to celebrate silver wedding anniversary. As it is a very special occasion for the whole family, I would like to ensure that the visit is memorable - for the right reasons. Therefore I need to know whether anyone can assist me with reputable travel agents in Mumbai who they have found to be reliable, cooperative and sensible? I would also like to know of disreputable agents that I should avoid. It may be too much to ask but thought I will ask anyway. Thanks in advance.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Mumbai (Bombay), Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,509 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reputable travel agents in Mumbai

Hi Neevarp,

You dont really need a travel agent. You can easily plan your trip on your own as most sight-seeing places are centered in South Mumbai. They are easily reached by cab or some even by a short walk if you choose a hotel in South Mumbai. Do have a look at the Mumbai forum for more info. As a starting point, going through the following guides could be of help:

tripadvisor.in/Travel_Guide-g304554-Mumbai_B…

Also, do post on the Mumbai forum if you have any more queries..

2. Re: Reputable travel agents in Mumbai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:19