We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Topic
Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

Hi everyone!

I needed to catch a Bus to Bangalore after my arrival at the International Airport(around 2pm). The bus services have a pick up point at Andheri East/Andheri Hongkong. Are these close to the terminal and what is the easiest mode to get to these points & how long would it take? I have seen most buses have stops at Andheri East. Is there a particular area there where all these stop? If someone can send me the map coordinates it would be really helpful.

Thanks a zillion!

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

Hi,

I suggest that you board the bus from Vile Parle east, not Andheri east. Opt for a bus after 4 pm since it'll take you about 2 hrs to get out of the airport and reach the boarding point. From the airport, i think your only option of transport will be a prepaid cab. It should take you around 15 minutes from the airport to reach the boarding point.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

This site should be of help to see the various bus timings and possibly to book tickets:

www.redbus.in

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

Many thanks, Sandy. I checked out Kallada travels from Vile Parle East, but they don't mention where exactly their boarding point is over there :(

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

Maybe you could send them an email and ask them for the location?

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

That is the problem..Wish people replied to mails :(

6. Re: Mumbai-Bangalore Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17