We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

Essex
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

Due to visit Pune later this year, I need a hotel which is clean, fairly modern rooms in a good location...which hotel do you think will be better, Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

i have stayed at hotel sapana in deccan gymkhana.

i have stayed there now 3 times i have visited pune .

the place is clean and reasonable and close to all amenities.

Essex
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

Many thanks for your reply. Sounds fine to me.

Think I'll go ahead and book Hotel Sapna.

Calcutta
Level Contributor
61 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

Hi,

I dont know if you have already booked - I have been in Pune twice this month. The first time at Hotel Sapna and the second time at Hotel Ketan on Fergusson College Road, parallel to JM road on which Hotel Sapna is situated.

I found Hotel Ketan far better at exactly the same tariff. I would recommend Hotel Ketan. Sapna is in abit of disrepair. Hence if you still have the chance I would urge you to choose Hotel Ketan

4. Re: Hotel Raviraj or Hotel Sapna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 07:22