We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

Pune, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

Hi

I am planning for religious journey begin from Pune.

Itinerary is

6 Sep 2013 : Left Friday evening nearly 11:00 pm with ShivNeri Bus from Pune to Shirdi

7 Sep 2013 : Finshed Sai Baba,Shirdi Darshan and Parayer early morning at 8:00 AM and Left for Triamkeswar,Nasik

Finish Triambak Darshan till 3:00 PM and left for Bhimasankar same day.

Stay near to Bhimasankar and keep rest for the day.

8 Sep 2013 : Early morning Darshan to Bhimashankar (Usually a long queue) and come back to Pune on same day.

Suggesstion required :

I want to do with local transportaion govt Bus/private bus or luxury bus but not aware of bus stop or any transportaion for all places.

Is it above feasible itinerary or it require change , suggest as I am doing with my parents ?

How can I go Shirdi to Trimbak and Trimbak to Bhimashankar , suggest some shared cab system or Bus transportation, charges, detail etc ( avoiding private cab) ?

Where to stay nearly or at Bhimashankar,Khed ?

What are available transportation from Bhimashankar to Pune ?

Please suggest or share some tour reports ?

Thanks

Pune
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Pune, Mahabaleshwar, Aurangabad
Level Contributor
864 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

I think you can go Pune-Shirdi-Nasik-Timbakeshwar-Bhimashankar-Pune

Day1 - Evening - Pune-Shirdi

Day 2- Shirdi ->Nashik->trimbak->Nashik

Day3 - Nashik-> bhimashankar->Pune (reach Pune late night)

Pune, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

thank u roamInIndia.

Please suggest Bus Detail for and economical lodgical near to or at Bhimshankar/Nashik.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

knock knock

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
606 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

Hi mailabhay007

As per my view - do bhimashankar-shirdi-trayambakeshwar-back to pune via nasik railway station..

Day 1- leave for bhimashankar early in the morning - take bus from swargate for bhimashankar via junnar-manchar..

Do darshan and take bus for shirdi/sangamner quickly..if late then go to sangamner and take night halt..other wise to shirdi and take night halt..

Day 2- morning darshan..can also do shanti shingnapur if like other wise move for nasik by bus.

Day 3- move for trayambakeshwar by bus/taxi..take darshan and come back to nasik railway station and take train for pune.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

thanks a lot Lalbahadur ... I was expecting that kinda reply.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
606 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

Most welcome..

Delhi, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

I am planning a 4N/5D trip to Shirdi - ShaniShignapur - Nasik and Aurangabad. I am coming from DELHI and yet to book the train tickets for end of dec'2013 . kindly suggest the itinerary for this trip.As I dont want to make it exausted.I can afford to hire a taxi.Moreover suggest me that to which stations I should make my arrival and departure. I want everything planned as I will be with my parents and childrens.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
606 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

hi monty -

day 1 - arrive nasik road station - go to shirdi- by taxi-approx 90 kms - night stay - hotel bhagyalaxmi - very near to temple

day 2 - early morning saibaba darshan - if you want you can book aarti vip pass online - www.online.sai.org.in - after sai baba darshan move for shani shingnapur - approx 60 kms one side - come back to shirdi - night stay

day 3 - move for nasik - 90 kms - go for tribakeshwar mahadev darshan - take evening train for aurangabad and reach late evening at aurangabad- night stay

day 4 - take taxi - do ghrishneshwar mahadev darshan and go to ellora caves - night stay

day 5 - check out hotel early - move for ajanta- visit cave - move for jalgaon from there and from jalgaon railway station to delhi by prebooked tickets

Delhi, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

Thanks a lot Lalbhadur,but one thing I want to know that in Shirdi stay what you suggest for dwaravati ,Sai Niwas run by SAI Sansthan.How much a taxi will charge (Indica ,Innova) if we hire a taxi for the whole trip i.e. from shirdi -shani singnapur- Nasik -Aurangabad and back to Railway Station(Jalgaon).

10. Re: Suggest Itinerary for Shirdi/Trimakeswar/Bhimashankar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 October 2013, 15:05